Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I think i'm gonna throw that Old one back up!

Man, It's so much that's happened since the lats time I've blogged that I feel like should take a face-break to make it happen. First Things First, It's hot in here!.LOL I think at this point. I'm gonna retrace my facebook steps to bring forth the number of subjects that I've missed out blogging about.

But Before I do that, I just want to mention that. Recently I got a call from a lady name Cynthia. asking to use some bits of my blog for a Katrina Related project. I very much said yes to it too! I was glad to talk to her.  because  That Katrina stuff I remember like it was Yesterday. For things like this, I'm very glad that I was able to document my life at that point. because it comes in handy at times.

In Other news. I'm getting my stuff together with the Edna Karr Drum Major Documentary. I should make plans to make that happen faster though. because I have jury duty coming up as well as some NOLAB things on my plate that I need to take care of.. I've been talking to Lisa and some other friends like Quisha, Kandace and Ashley. keeping me Internet and phone company as well. So on that note I've been Slackin'

I need to get on my G R I N D.. and then get to work.. This is SPARTA! lol

j/k I'm Out though.. Let me see if i can change that top image though .. LATER FOLKS!

- The Book 

No comments: