Wednesday, January 07, 2015

2015. 10 years of this blog.

I have had this Blog for 10 years. and in 10 years The way we use the internet has changed,  I haven't changed much. But I've gotten better at what it is that I do.

In light that so much has happened in the world and in my life since the last time I blog. I just want to talk about one issue. and That issue is this...

Being connected to your family on social media sites is a Killing it for me. I recently commented "Wow Bruh" on an article along my timeline and my brother sent me a long text messege from my brother asking me not to comment on Articles about murder..   I had no clue what he was talking about until i viewed my activity long where I saw i commented "Wow Bruh" ...  

I'm not stupid, I'm very mindful of the things I say online.  Usually I'm communicating with facebook friends  and not saying anything unnecessary. but the moment I share something or say something mu Older Brother or My Mom is coming at me like " take that down""  Watch what you post, it could get you killed" ..

I posted something from an Auto Generator the other day and my mom was like  "Take that down, because you don't know that girl might have people out here to kill you" .. i'm like umm thats a Facebook app nobody cares ..

I don't understand why folks are so parinoid about the internet.

No comments: