Wednesday, July 19, 2017

My eBay was compromised, just cleared everything up.

I logged into my email only to see that My eBay account had opened a store! What in the BLUE HELL! I just got off of the phone with eBay reps. Everything is cleared, no charges to my account. I've changed my Passwords and added a phone number to the account. Check out this mess.



Whoever compromised this info only changed my Phone number and likely log in password.  I immediately called the customer service to settle this. I've never sold anything on eBay.  Because of this, I changed my PayPal info and everything.  I'd assume somebody was trying to put me in the negative. Hopefully, this won't happen again.  I checked my bank account info as well. What's crazy is that the hacker had a 504 number. WOW, BRUH!



No comments: