Sunday, September 17, 2017

Like I thought.

It’s funny that she accused me of being combative when she’s clearly the one to bring it up. I’m not argumentative. However, I don’t like giving simple answers.
The conversation about a haircut caused her to call me Combative because I responded to her with a picture justifying the type of haircut I like vs what she suggested.  I totally took into consideration her suggestion. I even posted “I might” when she asked “How about a fade…” I’m like .. “I haven’t had a bald fade in a while”.. She responds, “A fade is not bald” … Thus I posted the picture to show her a bald fade.  Otherwise she was telling me something I already knew.  I guess she wanted me to say “I Already know that?”  lol.

BRUH!
So now She’s like “You annoy me with how you communicate” .. I’m sorry but I didn’t start this augment young lady.  You did.  But apparently I’m not being accountable because she doesn’t understand why I “fee; the need to justify my responses.

Whitney Houston, We Have a Problem!..LOL!

No comments: