Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hopefully Upgrading The Audio Equipment

This year I plan on using an external Audio recorder, rather than using my DSLR for Audio. I should have stepped up the game years ago. With the upcoming marching season, I think it’s the perfect time to start the upgrading process.

I should have made this purchase long ago but hopefully I will do so after the the 5th of January. I have been looking into different audio devices for years and I know which one brand I want. but still ad odds about which model is right for me.

H4nPro_Front[1]I’ve been looking at the Zoom H4n Pro. This device will allow me to effectively record audio for without all the trouble I'm currently having with my condenser mike.

There’s also the Zoom H5, It’s the latest model.
(Not Pictured)  Both would do me will but I can only afford 1.  It’s basically $200.00  I’ve been looking into a bundle which comes with a Wind Muff and a hot shoe. The only problem Is, It doesn’t come with a memory card. That’s what I really need.

This Bundle at Amazon Costs $270 at Amazon and it’s everything I Need.Unfortunately I can’t afford it. Technically I need about $100 More Dollars to secure that purchase by January 12th (The Start of Parade season). I have lots of recording to do and it’s a necessity for what I do. 

If anybody wants donate some funds to assist me in my purchase, I’ll be ever so grateful

PayPal Me! (Here)

No comments: