Monday, January 22, 2018

Digital Overload: I'm featured on Mozilla's IRL Podcast!

Today my story airs on Mozilla's IRL Podcast hosted by Veronica Belmont.

Digital Overload: A hurricane Katrina survivor recalls how a post-disaster internet binge helped him recover.

This is episode 2 of the podcast: You can listen to it at the link below
https://smarturl.it/irlpodcast

More about this episode: 
  • Meighan, Melissa, Marg, and Tariq take our No Smartphone Challenge. Who wins? Who fails? Who gets almost killed playing Fruit Ninja while crossing the street?
  • Max checks into a clinic to deal with his Internet Addiction
  • Nir Eyal explains how our apps are designed to be irresistible
  • Slate's Heather Schwedel has had it with sanctimonious celebrity internet sabbaticals.

I'm happy about it. I hope all my readers check it out. I'll be honest. I was nervous. Though I love to talk, I tend to freeze up when answering questions.

- Book 

No comments: