Tuesday, April 03, 2018

It was all a dream.

top-5-tips-stop-misted-foggy-windows

I had this dream I was on a remote island in the Caribbean. I lived in an area where the homes were on stilts due to the streets flooding when it rains. The view from the window of my home was the ocean. In the distance, there were mountainous boulders. I wanted to take pictures, but I didn't bring the DSLR. So, I pulled out my phone. The screen was fogged out. I tried to open Foursquare to check in, it didn't work. I left the premises for a closer view of the ocean. I took a walk but decided to turn around after I noticed the flooded streets in the distance.

While on my way back to the house, I spotted a group of people on the opposite the street.  Two women, two girls, and one boy. They had Deep Latin accents but sounded New Orleans based. They were all about my skin tone.  One of the girls called me from a distance. "Hey Book! Can you let Jaren know that we have practice early tomorrow?" I responded back, "Yeah!" (I'm unaware who Jaren is.)

When I made it home, Jaren's in the front room playing video games with a few others. (I didn't see Jaren's face, only his back, and side) We were there talking about marching band. There was a knock at the door. It was the girls that asked about Jaren. So, I called him to the door. "Jaren, you have friends at the door. Go get your horn."
Jaren replies, "Alright Dad!"

MIND BLOWN!

He walked out of the door, Thunder Struck, it began to rain. I looked at the faces of everybody in the room. Only one of the faces were familiar, A woman. (I won't say who.) I Looked out the window. It fogged up.

I Woke Up.

No comments: