Thursday, December 06, 2018

Looks like I've made it back.

Today, I am here blogging from my phone. This is something I rarely do, but today I just thought of the fact that I could voice type my whole session. Recently I've been stating a lot of thoughts online while typing vocally. This gave me a reason to install the Blogger app on my phone. I would normally be sitting at a PC typing away, using some of my favorite blogging applications or the web to do my posting. But after a while I had got the consumed by other social media platforms. Thus I State my opinions elsewhere and it's stop me from being the Blogger I once was.

But now that I have this app installed on my phone. I think I'm back in a Star Trek e kind of way LOL. Hopefully this will be the first of many more to come. Sometimes I have so much to say, but I can't get the words out because I'm not near my computer to type it away. And also I don't think about writing with my mobile device because I actually hate to do that. But this vocal typing has been my thing for a while. But it's time I use it, where it mattered most. Unleashing the madness through this blog.

Looks like The Book is back.

No comments: