Wednesday, July 17, 2019

All Is Well

We’ve been in here for 20 days now officially and we are dealing with problems with the utilities, the cable, the internet. The Plumbing, Parking, Nosey Neighbors etc.
ALREADY!!

We reside in my grandparents former home. Prior to us moving in, This was used as a “Party house” for the family. My uncle resided here, as well as some others since the death of my grandma. Here are a few of the issues with the home..

Pluming:  We were aware that one of the bathrooms wasn’t  installed due to pluming issue. In that room, you could see outside.  We now have someone going to fix all of tthis, but he doesn’t have the parts he needs. My cousin, who normally would work on the home, decided to not deal with it due to his equipment being stolen, Thus delaying his project.  With the help of my aunt, we have a someone to fix it all now,. But he needs parts. luckily my cousins equipment is here, just not everything this man needs.  We have been consulting with my aunt, my cousin and this man in the process.

On top of that though, we still don’t have Hot water due to a bad hot water tank. We’ll have a new one installed soon though.. In our Laundry room, The water from the washer backs up into the tub as well as on to the floor.  of the washroom. Something isn’t right in there. Lastly, there was a toy stuck at the end hole of the toilet. It was working badly until that was removed. Crazy right.. All’s well though.

Electricity:  I think the house is wired badly.  Certain lights  don’t work when others are powered down etc. 
Phone lines aren’t working,properly and wires are everywhere under the house from what I know.
The Flickering of the lights every time the air unit powers up.
Our WIFI is just Terrible in here.

and out neighbors just act like we don’t live here.. Their company parks in the space dedicated to this home. etc.. It’s WAY more than this. But I’m tired of writing now. LOL!

I’ll change the way this background looks and Blog sometime Later, Hopefully about something happy.

No comments: