Friday, February 18, 2005

What Up Showtime This is Me BOOKMAN

Yeah , This is Me BOOKMAN Yeah IM still on showtime. IM Unstoppable and some other people too.

As Smoke says Im the man with 1207 names.. Actually it was about that many names.. I don't have those names anymore. Some are being used by other members of showtime. Who couldn't post when they registered so I let them have it. You would think I only do it on showtime. But I do it on marching also. You'll never know though because you don't understand my posting habits ..
as myself I post rather Randomly like always., But when IM someone else I Reply to post that IM Unlikely to post on and comment as if I was there . .. Its kind Weird But that's just how I am ..LOL
I have that BOOK sense...... LOL
well........ There are people on showtime who are cool they know who they are ..

And than there are the people who dont like me or wonder why im still on showtime....

if you wanna know .... My IP ADDRESS READS INVALID ... Why.... I Cant tell you....

oh well.......

I really don't have anything against anyone on the site . I just like to mess with otherpeoples heads for entertainment .. As you can see.. I AM A BORED ... Well
THANK for Readin "A Note From The Book"

1 comment:

Bunny said...

A fellow band dork! ROCK ON! I marched my high school band for three years, doing something new every year. Guard, runner, and Pit. Was Captain of the pit my senior year. Man, we kicked ass! I went off to west chester U where I marched their band... which was AWESOME.

I'm not funny, i'm just eccentric. But you would know that, being a musician yourself. I feel a hell of a lot better now, but I'm still having issues eating. Oh well! Glad to see random passers-by have commented :)