Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Cant Get the room

Here is the deal ....

My Older Brother is Moving Out .. and i was supposed to get His Room. the reason I want it is because the Fan Works and the door Locks . But she wants to give it to my little brother because she says that We Keep the house Funky ..... I cant wait till he gets the room so she can see that its him who keeps the house funky .. this way He has no reason to come in to my room

And I WILL BREAK THE DOOR ......

My Door is made of cardboard .. I Will brake it i Swear! It already has holes and cracks threw the whole thing ..... I Need a new door AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

THIS SUX!!!!!


AND IM GLAD THAT HES GETTIN HIS OWN ROOM BECAUSE HE SLEEPS EVERYWHERE BUT WHERE HES SUPPOSED TO SLEEP

.
He shares a room with my brother but none of his stuff is in there

When he comes home from school He Takes his Gameboy stuff out and throws it all over my moms bed

His Shoes, Bookbag, Jackets And Trumpet Case All End Up In My Room Some how ......

I DONT KNOW WHY!!!!!!

and then When he sleeps ......

when he gets tired he knows that he is supposed to go in my brothers room .. but yet he still falls asleep in my moms Bed like he dosent care


When they come homw they throw him in MY BED where he dosent belong .. and they thiink its funny .. they got mad at me for puttin him out ....... HE HAS A ROOM , WHY THE HELL YALL PUT HIM IN HERE

No comments: