Monday, August 01, 2005

The Trip to Houston Texas

On our way to houston we went through just about every part of Louisiana that exists lol Country Down lol. We got lost on our way to houston. I sware we were way in galveston somewhere. all the Refineries and things out there, boy it was a sight to see. Texas is the home of serious labor They probably got Jobs for everything.

We stood at the Homestead hotel near the Stadium and Astrodome. The first thing I did was turn on the local news. it was the first time I've ever seen a Black weather man. The News was Serious but Funny as hell. their were explosions at the BP oil Refinery, The Mexicans were fighting on the Boarder with Grenade launchers. it was wild. WILD BILL!!

Houston Downtown area is real nice. We saw that Bus that sits on Tracks like a train. umm We went to the galleria Where the Rich folks shop & Stay. that sucka is big as hell. We couldnt find the Black folks mall. We went to 6 flags where I seen an old HS buddy. which was cool. Their Roads are a Mess though. Drivers like hogging the road and everything.
After being as 6 flags you'd think that Houston shouldnt have Racist people. there are more Mexican/latin/indian folks than white or black.

Speaking of Black.......


On Or Way to Texas Southern We got lost so i got a chance to see Some Parks and Universities. like U of H and Rice U of Tx and Texas Southern (where my brother now attends) .. the area TSU is in Reminds me of New Orleans. .. The Projects The Streets The Signs .. and Being that it was the 3rd Ward lol .. We before we made it to Lanier hall we called Baritone Sectionleader / My HS Crab-Brother to guide us there. . Well We made it and we unpacked

Texas Southern Has a nice campus. The Dorms look like Prison cells though. lol My brother will have a great time out there i just know it. Him and his Best friend are in the same room. his room will probably be the hot spot Because he brong all the band tapes and things there lol. I Met Elmo from SWACFans.com and We were talkin about some crazy pics I posted there. He also Exposed a New Crab because he Attended Grambling, He actually Took a Photo running around Lanier hall showing people. There is also a Homo Baritone player LMAO he's in the room with Carl (the GSU guy). lot Terrence (btone Leader) was mad lol He's gonna have to straighting him out lol. There are lots of new Students from N.O up there too. Thats gonna be N phi O for ya most likely.

We were up there just joking around and things. After that we went to eat out for the last time with jaime. he was happy. we brought him back and the n i went back to the car to leave. Yep.. We hit the road again to leave.

On our way back home we had to take a few Pit & Piss Stops. Yep We had to leave off the Interstate because of car wrecks. the state police shut down a long stretch of the bridge. we got off in lafayette Near Opelousas. We stopped at a Shoneys to find out ig we could get out of the area. I had my sister to call my GF Bethany to direct us out of the area. Because she lives in Opelousas and I knew where we were...... Yep it was the Shoneys me and B ate at before we went to the prom thats why I called her. Her and her dad got us on to I49 untill baton rouge which was great. I thanked her and her dad for that. WHATS UP BIG MIKE! .. thats my future father inlaw yall .. HA.... Yeah.

We got in the city at about 1AM ..we brung my gradma home and then we got home only to find that everything was unplugged. SMH .. my older brother came while we were gon and unplugged everything smh But he claimed that he cleaned up the house.. man we still have to clean up.


Well. Im back, My Brothers Room is Empty and Cheddar (the dog) was sitting in his room. so i took him for a walk today. Its gonna be crazy with out my brother here. He's giving me a reason to come to some HBCU games yeah! ..

After being in Houston it makes me thing that New Orleans can a look and do a whole lot better with the city.

I just know my Older brother is gonna have something negitive to say about me now.

Well .....anyway had a great time in houston

Shout out to Elmo, Uncle Ben, and all them Crabs I met.

Out



No comments: