Thursday, September 08, 2005

Katrina Survivors Astrodome Workout Plan

This is for the Survivors Located in Reliant park Stationed in The Astrodome

  • Too Many Sandwiches? DONT EAT THEM!
  • Too Much Water/Soda? Dont Drink It!
  • Ever Get Bored? Keep Walkin'!
  • Tired Of Walkin'? SIT DOWN!!, GO TO SLEEP.. WAKE UP AND START WALKIN AGAIN!

Thats all you can do in this place.

We dont have any cars. Nobody wants to eat the sandwiches. its like a "Too Much To Eat" Buffet. we have sandwiches, Snacks, and Drinks all over the place .. they make lunch & dinner daily.

Walking: Everyday they change the entrances to the dome. they've even blocked roads and things to prevent access traffic .. Its So Organized but yet its Too Much Walkin' ..lol

Eatin': With all that walkin' you'll never gain weight. so if you just stop eating all the snacks. you can Lose a few pounds.

Resting: .. Those Cots arent for us .. if yo need to sit/lay down .. sit/lie anywhere .. lol... But be careful I sat on some and broke them ..THEY ARE CHEAP! ..

Those are the keys to staying alive in the dome ..

Clothes: There are clothes and shoes and all in the Center but you have to go through to much to get them ..lol .. YEAH ALL THE WALKIN .. oh....... BTW .. they didnt donate any clothes for the fat people .. (like me) ..lol

WELL THATS ALL YALL! .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, Book, this is DreamGyrl from BT.

My BIL is 12 and may have some things for your brother.

Please contact me when you get a chance so I can get a little more info about him and you and whatever else your family needs.

I will attempt to get it.

ALSO THE NEW ADDRESS WOULD BE NICE!

Thanks.
Remember to pray.

Anonymous said...

Hi Book,
I saw your story on the news. I wish I could help you personally. I live in CA and I feel helpless from this far away.
I'm sorry this happened to you and everyone else that is suffering.
I have some household things & clothes I could send, give me an address when you get settled. Even if it's weeks from now, I'll send it.

~Lydia

Anonymous said...

Blog on and God Bless you all.

I can't believe some people though and their reactions to this stuff.

Check out this guy's blog, if you have a chance. He's a brother, but he's got it all wrong.

snoopzone.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oops, you can email me with your address at edenshandyhands@aol.com.