Thursday, September 08, 2005

Okay OKay

I think im gonna start using my sisters address now
unfortunately i dont know the address at this time.

my little brother , Nephew & neices are in need also. I really don't want to use astrodome general delivery, its confusing.

My Brother is 11, he wears a size 12 pants and a size 5 shoe. other than that i dont remember his shirt size. he will most likely need school supplies so that would be great to have . Thanks for your help .. I'll try to get that address for you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to find how to send school supplies to the children-I have notebooks/backpack/pens/pencils/ anything a kid would need. I can send, if your little brother doesn't need the supplies now, someone else will. Please let me know and God Bless.