Sunday, September 11, 2005

My Cousin's Story

My Cousin Byron Honore of Scottsdale Community College was Interviewed By The Arizona Republic & The Artical Is Here at AZcantral.com on Sept. 3, 2005


He Along With 7 others Seemed to Be lost & Hopeless. This Story is Similar To My Brother Who Attends Texas Southern University

Here's My Cousins Thoughts



"My mom called me this morning and told me she was
in Mississippi," said Byron Honore, a sophomore defensive end from New Orleans
who lived within easy walking distance of Lake Pontchartrain. "My dad, he's in
the Superdome. He's OK, but his house and everything is messed up. My sister, my
three nieces, they were in the attic. I just got the message (Thursday) when I
was in the locker room that they were in the attic. . . . Right now I'm real
worried."



Now Remember This Was Durring the Time after Katrina & Durring evacuation.
Im Here at the dome with one of his sisters now, The've all been in contact with him. I talked with His Dad & a Few of his Relitives earlier in the week. I Think They All Left for Arizona Yesterday :) .. The ones he mentioned in his interview are also safe too, i believe they're in lafayette Louisiana.

Read The Full Article Here

It All Leads Back to The Story of Gregory Estes, Who Died on the way go to save his daughter...

Wild But True.

No comments: