Sunday, September 11, 2005

Whats Happening?

Today is September 11th 2005, I Was a Senior in High School; At home Sick when the attacks happened. I thought it was a movie at first but after changing a few stations i saw that it was real. Now Look at Me. 4 years later In a Disaster myself. Which was Worse? .. You can't compaire. the reason I say this is because Terrorist were responsible for the Attacks. and Terrorist were the Blame.. This Time NOBODY is the blame. There were no terrorists. it was all Natural. Scientist say its Nature Taking its Course (Costal Erosion plays a part in this ). Religious People say It was an act of God.. You can't blame George Bush for this. you can't blame The Coast guard. There is no one to blame. This is Not like 911. This was not a War. we weren't Seeking Refuge on The country. The whole thing is wild. Now you have Singers Having a "We Are The World Part 2" sessions, Rap & R&B Artist Beefing over There Opinions.

Well We had a moment of silence today & Thats all that matters. I Think that 9/16/05 will be the day of Remembrance for Katrina Victims . and after that They'll be Putting us Out of the Astrodome "Well at least that the rumor" .. They say They want us out by Next Saturday. IS IT TRUE?? I DON'T KNOW .. I Hope Not..

.. Yesterday was Crazy Yall..

Last Night at the SuperTarget I Saw Wali (Wah-Lee) My old Section Leader from Middle School. Its been over 7 years since i've heard from him. glad he's Okay .... I Was trying to go to Taco Bell But they were closed. so We (Dominique, Piggy & I) Went to walk over to The Sonic. Piggy & I Didnt order anything Because She Wanted to go to that Hotwing place... As wee walked back Near Fiesta I went straight in to Subway to get a Steack & Cheese Meal. But Then I Found that they Rand out of Steak, So I Asked for the meatball Sub.. No Meatballs .. so I got me a Nice Tuna! & Some Cookies. my cousin Piggy waited in line @ Cheyennes (the hotwing place) & Dominique went back to the dome . It was packed in there. When I got In I Kept Yelling "Give Me A Large Kool-Aid" Out Loud Just for the Fun of it.... .. I Talked to The Guard in there because I noticed he had on a TSU Campus Police Uniform. I asked him about their next game. He said They only have 3 home games this year & other than that He didnt know yeh... he was in there watching the Texas Longhorns game thats why i asked.. As we ere leaving out of Cheyennes We Ran in to BubbaYum & He was Drunk as a Skunk . He wanted to walk With us back to the dome so we wont miss Curfew. He said he was staying at a hotel though. .. The funny part about this the fack that He Ran in middle of the street so stop some speeding cars Just so Me and my cousin could pass. .. When we got to the other side. There were some Muslims from the Nation of Islam Passing out Flyers (I'll tell you about that later though) .. BubbaYum started Trying to talk and act proper as if he was Highly Educated .lmao .. he was Highly Intoxicated. ... Me and Piggy Kinda Ran away from him as he was talkin to the Muslims....

.. LATER ON ( after they turned off the lights) ..................


Dominique and I were Dyin'-Laughing at this old man who was trying to sing & Dance to all todays hit songs on the radio.. I think he was a mental case because he was talking to himself yelling " The Glaze, The Glaze!" what ever that means ..lol .... When i got up This morning is radio was still on loud .. .. When he woke up I couldn't do nothing but laugh. Its Just so in here crazy in here.




As For The Nation of Islam.. They were passing out flyers Supporting The Relief Efforts. They want people to attend a town hall meeting Today at the Power Center at 2:00pm. Thats located @ 12401 South Post oak. For More Info on that Call 713.741.2747

For Their Katrina Relief Services you can go to http://www.actioncdc.org


Do you all Like My New Katrina Survivor Logo? .. If So There are more Take One






Thanks For The Better Logo psychoPRETTY

Thanks to Fred for the old one. because It was yours that made CNN Bruh!











Note From The Book



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, you CAN blame Bush. Although this started as a terrible natural disaster, its been pretty obvious from the beginning that it was government inaction that turned it into the catastrophic tragedy that it has become. I mean, its not a surprise that the levees broke and New Orleans flooded. And its no surprise that this hurricane would be crazy strong. So why did you guys havta suffer in the superdome and convention center, on rooftops and interstates?

Check out this Newsweek article about Mr. Bush's failures.

Book said...

Good Stuff.

Book said...

Well, I feel like this.. The Only Blame i put on the Government is the fact that The Evacuation should've been Manditory as soon as it turned into a Category 3.

The Louisianas Evacuation Plan actually worked perfectly. but we werent forced to leave untill the day of . THATS where the Blaming starts...