Saturday, September 10, 2005

No Family?

There is a 21 year old girl here named Alicia, She's Here in the dome all by herself & dosen't Know How to find her family at all/. Other than that, I don't know much about her. But after telling Mrs. Carpenter (one of the center workers) about my interview She felt that I was trustworthy and that I couls help this girl out. . Hopefully I Will be of some sort of help.


I Think I'll Post her old home address in my blog later on to see if one of her family members will respond.

I Hope she went through all the assistance & registration processes though. see me .. I'll put her on AMW as a Missing Person. but yet She's not the one who's missing. its her family we don't know about.

.. I WAS supposed to go and eat something . But being the fat man i am. I really dont Need to eat. I'll do this first..

Finding Alicias Family is my new mission.

Last Updated: 1:47pm 9/10/05
Just Found that Americas Most Wanted Does Have An area for The Survivors
http://katrina.amw.com/

2 comments:

j. said...

I'm glad you are safe. You can also check out Katrina List; its a grassroots project working with the Redcross and other orgs to compile the MANY missing people lists that have sprung up all over the internet.. You could enter her there, or maybe find out more info about her family, and see if they are on the list as well... good luck in your search.. if I can be of help, let me know.

Jana said...

Hello! I am glad that you survived Katrina! I have been searching the web about Katrina for an assignment in my Microeconomics class and came about your blog. I have to come up with a problem relating to the New Orleans disaster that my group in this class could assist with solving. Are you still in New Orleans? According to the news that I have seen it is all flooded and can't get into there homes. I have seen pics of people on there roofs getting rescued. I hope that everyone is getting help that needs it!