Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Hate, Racist Mail, Why?

I've received a load of positive mail. But of the many I've received a few hate notes. Well I guess that's life.

Here's a Comment & Response

Those ignorant n*****s got exactly what they deserved. A bunch of welfare cases
and criminals, f***ing savages. They would be better off dead. Not the taxpayers
have to pick up the tab for these worthless pigs! F*** em!

We'll Mister, Just to remind you. More than one race was effected by this storm. But I did not single out any races in this my entries. We are all in this together. I guess you wont be a donating to the relief funds.



An Email & Response




From: Luc Boughner wiartonwillow@sympatico.ca
To: bookmansport@gmail.com
Date:
Sep 10, 2005 5:11 PM
Subject: Thank-you


Yo Yo Yo wuz up dawg ,you and the homeboys kwel IÂ’m going to try to
write this so you can understand know what IÂ’m talking about.

The
n*****s in my crew think that the crackers have been,listen-up smimming the hole
tang on the up-side you dig know what IÂ’am saying Yo

Listen up n****r
wez-up on the hole tang and my home boys are hanging the know what IÂ’am saying .
the hores in my crew been slinging their there shit on

o.f.t.a.a.t know
what IÂ’m saying dawg so keek it on the upside dawg and wezz keepin 69 on 71 dig
kwel

Yo Yo Yo n****r wez staying heavy on the 9.1.6.2.3

Ending
on the 29Â’s wez sending 89 on the side to keep you and locked and heavy.

My homey stay safe donÂ’t worry about poping a cap if the 57 are 286 know
what IÂ’am saying







Ok, Luc. You mock my bad grammer & Your email shows how much of a life you have.
I'm Currently a homeless man with the internet & I'm using it wisely. I wote it the way I wrote It because It's my blog and I write how I want to write in my blog.

What was the purpose of your "Thank-you" Letter?

Was it to tell me how much you Didn't understand it?. Well Somebody understood it clearly enough to put it on TV. I must be doing something right that my blog was on Cable Network News.

With that said.

You're Hatred is a weakness & All your Success is just a failure waiting to happen.

New Orleans Was my Home & Not A Tourist Attraction


2 comments:

heartnurse said...

Great work Book and you show much dignity in your posts. Love your blog it is very informative. Shirley from Nova scotia, Canada

Anonymous said...

Wish I knew what to say about fools like the ones who emailed you the examples you gave.

I cannot image going through what you and your fellow New Orleans citizens have gone through.

Know that you are all being prayed for and I hope the donations make some small difference and bring some sense of comfort and normilization(is that a word?).