Saturday, September 10, 2005

Walkin' Again


In New Orleans We like to walk the streets while traffic is moving. I didn't know there was a Jay Walking law or that you could be fined for it. Thats how it is Here in Houston. The Laws & Locations in Houston were Prime Topics Among the Dome Residents. They are all like "We don't want to go in the 3rd or 5th ward because they're bad Areas. Well I'll say this .. Being that I was in The most violent area of New Orleans. areas; Wards & projects or The People Do not scare me. I am just as human as them. I really don't care about Those things. Thats why I keep my distance. If I don't feel comfortable where im at I'll be the most Anti-Social person on earth. usually Im Talkative, I could talk a whole in someones head Yep Yep Yep UhhHuh!!

New Orleans Had a whole lot of "Area Violence" ..what i mean by that is .. Someone from My Neighborhood may not like you because you're from another ward or Project or hood. .. Now that they are all in this dome together. they all see that All of that Violent Activity wasnt Worth it. Now they see that home is where the cot Is..... RELIANT PARK

The people of N.O are being stereotyped by how they look & the things that happened prior to Katrina. .. I just Want to let the world know .. WE ALL AIN'T VIOLENT PEOPLE!. That looting Stuff was a One Time Thing. .. Infact we were laughting at them also .. i have pictures from the day the storm hit also but i wont be able to get them online. It was before the water hit 9 feet .. we were in knee deep waters at that time.





I think I better get out of this room yall .. lol .. I Gotta EAT!


No comments: