Friday, March 24, 2006

Beltway blues


Man, This is so retarded! The other day I told my dad about how fast it would be for him to bring me to work. so he decided to go that rout. The sad part is that He didnt actually get ON the Beltway. he Rode AROUND the thing; On the outside. Shame Shame shame. I didnt realize that untill we made it all the way around. lol we were riding the streets the whole while & it took an hour for me to get here. (yeah im at work). Man, I dont understand how this man takes directions. but we ended up somewhere in Cloverland Driving down Cullen till we found the the inner loop .. shame. The Beltway should've taken us less than 20 Minutes. but he wants to drive the outskirts & then get off the road talkin' about "Where We At?" .. LMAO thats what made me mad, It was like 8:50 and i only had 10 minutes to get here. I got here at 9:15 because of that!. Man, Next time I'd Just Rather Drive through traffic yall. lol

No comments: