Sunday, May 28, 2006

10th Ward Buck Party Ride Bus In My Hood





Somebody had a Birthday party yesterday in my "Houston Hood" ..lol... and 10th ward Buck was there with DJ'ing.. Good Stuff, I saw Chaundrika (if thats how ya spell it HAHA) .. I hadn't seen her since middle school (other than on Myspace). she lives back here. lol ... Yep yall..... I took random Pictures, but not the ones i really wanted. Just testing out my lens for the first time too ya know.
It was alright.. they stood out till about 9:00pm, He was there since about noon. i guess because the pool was just opening and they were serving hot refreshments and things. Buck also stated that They'll be back next week for the pool party.. Who's Pool party? I dont Know. But They'll be back..

Speakin' of Buck Being Back........ Man.. I asked this Kat Did he know Bonose, He was Like "No"... so then i said, Man U was on his DVD.. "Life After Katrina" .. He was like "Oooooh"... and then I told this kat that, The stuff on the web Bonose's that he saw was done by me.. .. (Im the one who gave him a shout out about the DVD he's selling) He was like, Oh yeah man... (but i knew he didnt know anything) ...(...i wonder why his site is down...) So I walked off and the dude was laughin' with his boy.. I guess its because i came and asked him about something that he had no clue about...... after that. Dude Continued DJing and I Continued Snappin' pics of My Folk.. because when I tried snappin' Other folks ..they stopped dancin' lol . I Guess Bonose dont know him. but het him and his folk is on da DVD ..lol.. Crazy.. Man.. See The Pics ..lol.. anyway man im Out

No comments: