Saturday, May 20, 2006

I guess thats how its gotta be


I guess it just wont happen, After being here Houston for a while W/O transportation I know it wont work trying to chase a girl living in louisiana. Just got a text message from Kosha and it made me realize that It's just True. we really cant hook up.. the best we can do is be friends. .. in the months that have passed Kosha and I have developed a good bit of Feelings for each other. and we both wouldnt mind being together but she knows and I Know that I aint comin' to LA no time soon. and because we are so far away it just doesnt make sence to "hook up" when we really cant "Hook up" . It can happen, but nothing is promised so ya know, because of us being real to eachother recently, she had to tell it like it is. and thats real., I respect her for that. Thats my friend and .still "Girlfriend" on MS ..lol.. yeah man.. Its gotta Be that way too..... as much as i said that I feel good being single. Its patially true. but man.. it dont feel good bein alone. If I could find a nice houston girl to chill with, that'll be good to me.... Man.. I Feel Good yall.. but I dont .... I'll call her tonight to talk about ir.. she is right and I saw that too. Good stuff ... man.. "Those Three Word" .....She Means More to me than I thought she ever would.. Thats a Great thing.. Dawg.. She got dem Magical Powers Yall..lol



Note From The Book

No comments: