Monday, June 05, 2006

Computer Classes Swell

Here's the latest on this. Today began our Third Round of PC Classes, Today was Basic skills. There was a lady here who wanted to help teach. to me she got out of hand as far as touiching peoples mouses and screens. though. other than that, everything went swell. being that this is a pre-begining week I feel that is gonna be the best thing yet. One of my new found students brought to "Frenchies" for lunch. Good stuff, because I needed it and I saw one of my boys from Back home.Good stuff good stuff!... I'm Just making it back.. Gotta tell ashley and all them that i ate there!

My Notebook is still dead. I'm taking it to Compusa tommorow to be repaired or replaced.I baught an External Hard drive for it; not only that, I baught the one gig memory XD card for my cam and some PC wipes. .. im gonna buy a cooling pad when i get to comp. I beleve that my pc gave out on me dude to the heat. but now that i see the light. The Josh Knows Not Try that again.

Today i feel fresh. and the weird part is that i only had two hours of sleep. I was up talking to Kandace til 5am . I love that girl.. good friend.. I Was still up fumbling around online looking for general supplies and things to purchase.

Now all i have to do is talk to marry collins. Whoa is 4AM! .. lol. wow. I hope My dad comes to pick me up. I'm Out in about an hour yall! .. I Love my job. I Love my life.. The Struggle Continues...

Note From The Book

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»