Monday, June 05, 2006

In Relation to My Hood

Here are a bunch of links to Articles and Media Related to My New Orleans Neighborhood.. I Miss my hood and I think it would be nice to go back...

Yep, Im Talking about the St. Bernard Projects

Oberlin Hurricane Relief .. Article

Photo @ Nola.com



News About A Rally , (pics)

They Wanna Keep Us Out, May 26, 06

http://www.c3nola.org/


Survivors, Fight

Struggle Continues

We're Back (Click)


yeah.. those arent all the most recent, but Im just lettin u know that My hood has been in the news a whole lot since Katrina .. WHY... because We had Love for Our Community, Deep Rooted.. Although we had Lots of Bad things going on .. The older Residents Held it down proper! ..lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»