Saturday, July 28, 2007

Documentary | Dinerral Shavers and Helen Hill

I Found this posted on Nola.com .. somebody help him out..


REWARD -Dinerral Shavers documentary project


I’m working on a documentary on the murders of Helen Hill and Dinerral Shavers and I’m looking for good video of the January 11th 2007 march to City Hall. I'm looking for the following people at the mike: Nakita Shavers, Baty Landis, Rev John Raphael and Musician, Glen "Wolf" Davis.

If you video taped (or know someone that did) the speakers at the podium, I would love to talk to you.

A FINDERS FEE WILL BE PAID FOR ANY LEAD THAT GETS ME TO VIDEO THAT I LICENSE.

Many Thanks,

Steve McCainzumbilives@msn.com


There are Videos online filmed by Indy Sources. but those are basically their personal Docs. infact I have to Look in to those myself. I love independent documetaries and films. I need to get in to that... but like i said . I need a new Photo Cam..

No comments: