Sunday, March 09, 2008

ahh nothing much

So I really don't know how to tell my folks that i want to leave. My sister Red is all for it, at first i thought she's be against it. I wonder if she told Latrice. Yesterday I wanted to talk to my momma about it like i was supposed to be she sorta got off subject so i let it go. I didn't tell Wayne anything because he'd want me to stay here and Find a job.

I think that They will not want me to go, but i feel that i need to go. maybe i'll be sacrificing much of everything i have here. but thats nothing. maybe i wont be attending all these SU games. but I will be at many TSU ocean of soul events. maybe I can try to roll with Herman and his group. tag along with the TSU Herald. Maybe even get an Honorary something there. LOL

ahh Man I just hope this all works out, Everybody who I talked to is supportive. I talked to My Brother N Law's Cousin and she even supports it. I sorta feel good about it all. But everything ends as to transportation and getting things back to Houston. .. furniture and everything ya know.

I also had some Magnesium Citrate because my stomach felt crazy, and boy oh boy was i running ! ..lol yall know what i mean.. Anyway man.. I gotta finish fixing this room up...

Hopefully my Box will come tommorow, I still have to wright up my whole Diagnosis on this PC here ..lol

1 comment:

Leigh C. said...

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. The hardest part about all of this is trying to let these people who care know that this is not a total abandonment of THEM. You're getting support from many others on this one before you tackle the hardest ones to get support from, so I think you're doing the right thing here.

Keep going as carefully as you are and work it out!