Saturday, April 05, 2008

Gettin' that Site off the Ground

I've been Brainstorming on what to so as far as getting a Website done for My Frat. and well. I've seen other frats websites and im getting Ideas, now All I need is the proper Info and well. More Directories so that i can began these pages. The site is gonna be so Cold!!

For Starters I started a Social Network at Ning, It's only a new begining!

Also, This Fool I Banned keeps sending me messages thru Ning, I banned him because he is not a member of the Frat. and he's also in High school. thats one thing i don't understand. Why Join when u dont know what the site is for. He saw "N O Bandsmen' and went Crazy i guess.

Bad enough he joined my Alma Mater's Alumni Network and He didn't graduate from there. thats just so Weird to me man.

I didn't bother to respond to any of his messages because he should have known better than that

No comments: