Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Trying to come up with a name to use for everything.

I helped my boy Bonose get off the ground with Bonose Entertainment back in 2001 . now called "Bonose TV" .. but man.. Things have been kinda slow on my end.. I'm trying to come up with a Name for my Future Media Biz .. In fact was gonna do some business cards today but i don't have a name .. and like i said .. the name not only has to be catchy, it has to have substance! .LOL .. nah.. It has to relate to everything I'm gonna be doing/ using the name for.. Things such as Photography, Computer Repair, Video Production.. Graphic Design.. or To Keep it simple just a catchy name dealing with mass media productions..
I use BookVision for Youtube, but that's no Help..LOL that only works on Youtube.

I was thinking of some names that aren't used. here are a few of them
Book Media Inc.
Capture Life Media Productions
Tabernacle Media (lol)
Booknote Media Inc.
Media From The Book
Black & Blues Productions
..(what ever the media is name goes here) . From The Book ..
Note From The Book Productions..
Platinum Funk Productions
Rogilla Tuns Media Productions
Can Somebody Help Me Out? ..lol
Nappanopelous Productions ..LOL



Can Somebody Help The Book Come Up With A Name??..lol

No comments: