Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Inauguration & parade were great!

They showed Mayor C. Ray Nagin on TV Smiling HARD ..lol

I'm very proud of Obama. I've been up since 8'am watching it with the family. by the time of the parade my folks were gone. I watched the parade while fooling around with status changes on facebook. Wow man, These things are great.

I'm Proud of the HBCU bands That Got to march on the foregrounds of a place black men and women did not belong. I am actually tearing up as i write. this is amazing. I though of my grandparents and how my Grandmother was in support of Obama. Didn't live to see the day. but it's amazing.

My Prayers are With Ted Kennedy. that was so unexpected.
.. wow man.. all i can say is Wow... I couldn't stop pumping my fist and jumping around like a boxer (lol) .. wow.. So Amazing.

1 comment:

Chari said...

Obamasssssss!!!!