Sunday, February 01, 2009

And It Never Fails

Now ya see. it never fails. It's Noon on a sunday. I'm Sleep. But This Man Turned up the Stereo LOUD AS HELL knowing that That I'm Asleep in the Room Across from The Big Room ... They Keep My Door Open So I Hear Everything...

... They Know I Can't Keep My Door Locked or those Dogs would Scratch the The Door To Hell... That's annoying and It wakes me up.. BUT A LOUD TV, TALKING MUSIC and Even Light Wakes me up...

This Happens All the Time ...
... I Turned my Phone to LOW to Avoid being waken up by phone calls ..
Now this LOUD MUSIC .. which It is a great day outside and it one of those "Play ya music Up Loud" days ..LOL ... BUT MY POINT IS ... I WAS A SLEEP.. THAT AINT RIGHT>>>>

Even When Im Sleeping They Come IN MY ROOM and turn on the light FOR NO REASON.. its like "it's day time, Wake up" ... DUDE DID U KNOW WHAT TIME I WENT TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT... NAH BETTER YET THIS MORNING ..lol ..

I Get NO RESPECT in This House ..lol .. SOMEBODYS ALWAYS TRYING TO WAKE ME UP...

At the end of the day. I dont Care If Its Superbowl Sunday, Christmas, Halloweenm or Easter. I do Not Want to be Awaken from My Slumber in that manner. The Natrual Cycle of Life is supposed to do that for ya ..lol

.........lol.. Well Yall I gotta Go .. Lenny Williams Is on .. LOL .. And I Cry-y ... I Cry I I I I I.. Ohh, Oh Ohh, Oh Ohh, Oh Ohh, Ohh, Oh Ohh, Oh Ohh, Oh Ohh ..LOL... THATS THE LYRICS YALL ..lol

Note From The Book

No comments: