Thursday, March 26, 2009

and what they dont understand is

I do what I do because it keeps me away from this house. It keeps me busy and keeps my mind where it should be. Yeah I know people get paid to do what I do. but they don't see that I'm trying to get paid evetually.. BUT THEY DON'T SEE THAT!

Every day I go out there is a practice shot for me. No body who does photography just pics up a camera and becomes a millionaire for doing it. Many I was inspired by some good people to do what I do. and I love what I do. No I don't get paind for It . But It keeps me happy. and I go Everywhere because of it.

What they don't understand is that I don't have the equipment to be where i need to be in a position where i Can charge people. But thats not what I want to do now anyway.

Yeah I go by the schools and take pictures. its my Interest. Its my Only Real Interest. When I am here. There is Nothing I can do. I can't just go out to a bar/ club and snap pictures of people I don't know or have nothing in common with.. Man. I do what I do because I know that I can Do what I do.

They dont understand that The what Im part of is volountary , The guy over the site does not get paid for that site. He pays for that sites existance... Helping him with the development of that site in any way is my pleasure. And people appreciate When I get a "Thank You" from the people who appreciate my work.

the sad part. Nobody in this house appreciates what im doing.

No comments: