Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In light of all that is doomed

There's nothing....

Raw was Okay today. I'm not in to the whole basketball thing. i'm not really a sports fan. I actually was on Facebook all day messing with them females.. oh yes and i could name one who's cute. but she slim..LOL which aint NOTHIN but u know ..lol. But we were having a whole convo as it related to Pillsbury and Bounce Music ..LOL that was funny.

Other than that i talked to Qui for some time.. Earlier at like 10/11 I taled about some issues with my frat with John and Roy. .. man john told me some stuff that i sorta already Knew .. but yeah! .. I realized some stuff. that mattered but hey its all for the welbeing of our org.

I also discussed some issues with a buddy of mine. she ended up cussing someone out in the midst of it ..LOL but hey. sometimes it "Be'z" like that ..LOL! yeah yeah ..

Wow man, some stuff!

No comments: