Thursday, June 04, 2009

They Call Me J Simpatico, cuz I B Simpatico


lol Pardon Me, I just learned a New Word that kinda-sorta represents what people say about me. Many who have met me or know who I am say that I'm "Good" or "Nice" as in the way I am.

Honestly, I was Looking at a Picture I was took of myself yesterday and i said "Man, That's Kind of a sinister look on my face. at the same time. I thought, why look at it as being sinister. So that's when I thought.. Why Not Be "Nice" ..lol


Therefore Simpatico

Although the Origin comes from the word sympathy, It it's an adjective for Likable and Pleasing. IMO It Suits me just right, so I'm Good! ..

.. Thats why I Chose This for a Facebook status and Title of this Entry ..lol
They Call Me J Simpatico, cuz I B Simpatico

(J for Joshua. B for Book) .LOL

No comments: