Friday, June 26, 2009

So Crazy of a Day

Yesterday I was all Excited in the beginning because of what went on with mu dad, it was all good. Although I Thought it was weird waking up to the deaths of Farrah Fawcett  and Finding that Ed McMahon died..

But Wow man.. They dun Took Michael Jackson away from us! It’s like.. Michael Jackson CAN’T DIE!!.. it’s too unreal!.. but its real!! I was up all night watching his videos with Qui, Ashley and Corey.. just wild..

I haven’t been to sleep YET!. I need to DO THAT..  I Recently Signed up for “Vyoom” … yeah…

 

it’s a shame, I seriously am shocked, I’m talking to J about it on Gtalk.. she’s saying the same.. wow..

 

It’s wild how you receive a blessing and then you ear of THE MOST SHOCKING DEATH IN LIFE!

Pray for the Jacksons Y’all!

No comments: