Friday, July 03, 2009

Although I wasn’t Expecting that

It’s was as if I had come upon somewhat of a closure in my life as it relates to her.  It’s like The Official Mark of Time where I actually feel good about her having her Kid.  She’s Grown now and I expect her to do what a mother should. I hope she sticks with that guy. I told her back when we were together that  anyone can have a baby. but parenting is another thing. I am a firm believer in the Need of a father.

I honestly do!. you know what though. As a man with no kids, I see myself as a Value ..LOL I guess that’s all I’ll say on that for now. But Wow.. In a way, I’m glad i got to know that Info.  I can’t wait until she has the baby.  She’s already got names for it depending on the Sex. 

In a way I hope it’s born on my birthday. That would trip her out too because that would be very odd.

LOL! .. Wow, Life’s Full of Surprises!

Note From The Book

Post a Comment