Friday, July 03, 2009

Although I wasn’t Expecting that

It’s was as if I had come upon somewhat of a closure in my life as it relates to her.  It’s like The Official Mark of Time where I actually feel good about her having her Kid.  She’s Grown now and I expect her to do what a mother should. I hope she sticks with that guy. I told her back when we were together that  anyone can have a baby. but parenting is another thing. I am a firm believer in the Need of a father.

I honestly do!. you know what though. As a man with no kids, I see myself as a Value ..LOL I guess that’s all I’ll say on that for now. But Wow.. In a way, I’m glad i got to know that Info.  I can’t wait until she has the baby.  She’s already got names for it depending on the Sex. 

In a way I hope it’s born on my birthday. That would trip her out too because that would be very odd.

LOL! .. Wow, Life’s Full of Surprises!

Note From The Book

No comments: