Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally I got my Meta Tag Titles to work properly

Talk about Bad Script!

I was knew something HAD to be wrong with the meta tags on this site being that every time i’d search or link something it would come up Only with the Blog Title it self.  without the title of the entry.

So I was up at maybe 6am fooling around with my Blog settings and I managed to Figure out what to do.

I took some coding from another blogs header to put between my Title tags

data:blog.pageTitle

Basically..

Now that it’s Fixed. I can link things the Right way!.. *Drinks My Juice Now*

Post a Comment