Tuesday, July 07, 2009

MJ’s Memorial Services & Facebook Friends

I really don’t have much to say about this memorial other than that it was done pretty well and that he deserved it.  Much love to the Jackson family….

Here are some of the comments from my facebook friends…

michael-jackson-tourne

Joanna Garcia -  HE WASNT STRANGE HE HAD TO DEAL WiTH STRANGE THiNGS".Y0U TRULY WiLL BE MiSSED BUT NEVER F0RG0TTEN.Y0U T0UCHED US iN MANY WAYS.I LEARNED I NEED T0 APPRECiATE WHAT/WH0 I HAVE AND T0 JUST BE A BETTER PERS0N.THANK Y0U MiCHAEL J0SEPH JACKS0N RIP,I L0VE Y0U

Danielle - I am truly thankful to God for blessing us w such a beautiful and talented man. He blessed the world w his gifts. He was a beautiful soul but Lord, I am most thankful for relieving Michael of his time here on earth. Thanks for relieving him from the criticism and the scrutiny that he suffered. I am thankful to you that he does not have to suffer any longer. I ♥ Michael Jackson. May you rest in eternal peace.

Tia - Well have to go to my bartending gig now people....it was nice chatting with you all.....now come get a drink from me in remembrance of MJ!

Shelton - is blessed to have witnessed this Celebration of Michael Jackson's Life and Legacy. I really loved everything from start to finish. Everyone take Rev. Sharpton's speech to heart. As Rev. Smith said Now THA KING OF POP HAS TO BOW DOWN TO THA KING OF KINGS. To tha Jackson family, You can depend on God to see you through and You can depend on me to pray for you. BE BLESSED!

Brandon - like a man..paris talking brought a tear to my eye...

Jasmine - Man I jus finished watchin Mj's Memorial service, I was holdin it together until Usher got up there and touched the casket... Then that's wen it hit me..

Shannon - such a beautiful way to celebrate MJ's life!! He was such a great man, entertainer, and humanitarian!!! Now the King of Pop must bow down to the King of Kings...let's all take a "Look in the Mirror" and try to change for the betterment of ourselves. So that we all may hear GOD's welcoming voice saying "Well Done my servant, Well Done" R.I.P. Michael Jackson!!!!!!

 

No comments: