Saturday, March 13, 2010

It Must be Him Again

So The Other day, I saw B’s Status basically saying that she doesn’t want any males calling her until she can get her life in order, Therefore starting at the Source which is Males.  she also said that If needed to get to her, do it via Facebook

My Opinion is that The Male she’s truly referring to the dude she’s with. he seems to be the source of all her problems right now. But I could understand.   The dude she’s with is  the kind that wants to control who she has friends with. and she’s letting that be “Official” at this point.

All I can say to that is that the dude needs to let the girl live. Let her be who she is. You can not control the life anyone if you cant take control of your own [Yeeeeeeeeh] .. Yeah I was just feeling my own message ..LOL!

No comments: