Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Let me express my hate for claim people who don't like taking pics

Why is it that people who claim they don't like taking pics always asking me do I have pictures of them.. NO I DON"T. lol

Nah that's not where I'm going with this.  . Truth is. There are people in this world  who act like they hate taking pictures when a real camera is around. yet when you go on their  facebook profiles there are hundreds of cellphone snapshots.  I hate that.




Why pose for a cell when you can pose for a real cam? lol 

One girl said that My cam shows too much detail in her face. and asked me to take her pic down. I did. but man. it just sucks to know that ..lol but hey, it's not my fault your acne's bad ..LOL

uhh..lol .. I don't know what to say right now. . out

No comments: