Friday, May 28, 2010

I need to get in the right sleeping modes.

For the past two weeks I’ve been just about drained of energy during the day, part of that is because I’m not eating how I should be. It’s not that I’m NOT, it’s generally because I’m eating at the wrong times of the day. That confuses the works of the system.

With tat said, I’ve been in pain because of it.  Today I’m not. But I think I’m going to try to remain awake for the day so that I could rest throughout the night.  The Only problem is ignoring everything around me.

The Things that are stopping me can be suppressed but I just cant seem to control those things.

During the day, No Mater what time it is somebody is making some kind of noise. whether it be the Radio, some one yelling or talking loud. the dogs are barking in my room, somebody comes in my room to mess with the dogs, somebody leaves my door open to that All of that noise is heard.  If it’s not that I’m being called on to do something for my mom.  which keeps me up. somebody calls my phone (if it’s on) .. I even realize that when the phones ringer is off, if i don't answer those same people tend to leave stupid voice mails.

There’s also when I’m called by people who are calling my phone for others. at random times.  This also happens at Night. I never seem to get a full 8 hours of sleep without interruption by something.

With that said. it’s partially the reason why my sleep times are so random. Like 2 days ago I fell asleep after 6am, I woke up at around 8am. I went back to sleep after 11. when I woke up it was 11pm. and that caused a repetitive cycle.   aside from that I got a phone call from Tramaine. this dude asking dumb questions.. “why you sleepin all day” .. DUDE YOU CALLED ME AT 3AM THAT BREAKS MY SLEEP! .. ya know ..lol

Yesterday I Missed TNA because of it!! lol .I Guarantee I will Watch Smackdown Tonite!  I can’t miss it. lol..

but yeah man, when All this said.. I just have to Keep myself energized throughout the day so that I can allow myself to rest at the right times. 

That’s all i really have to say about that.

No comments: