Friday, August 06, 2010

Randoms: A Facebook Meme from November 2009

I’m sitting here looking at an old facebook note of a Meme that was circulating via facebook back then…  I think its funny now. 

But Here it goes

Hello my name is:
-Joshua

Give me lyrics from the song you're listening to?
All I Want to Do is to Thank You,
Even Though I don't Know Who You Are.
You Let me Change Lanes,
While I was driving in My Car
Who Ever You Are.. I want to Thank You...

(Who Ever You Are, By Geggy Tah)

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Water

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yep

What do you think of people who show off their handwriting?
as if it Matters… LOL That's Gay..

Have you ever laughed at something that wasn't meant to be funny?
Yep...

Do people often mistake you for a different nationality?
Nope

What was the weather like on your birthday?
Cold

Have you had any form of exercise today?
Nope

What's your favorite color gummy bear?
I've hated gummy bears all my life... now Gummy worms that's a different story..

Are you listening to music right now?
One Nation Under a Groove by Parliament Funkadelic

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
No

Were you happy when you woke up?
LOL.No..

Do you plan on moving out in a few years?
Yep!!!

Any plans for tomorrow?
uhh...nope

Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
NOPE

First person to speak to you in 2009?
My Daddy..lol

Have you accidentally sent a text to the wrong person?
nah it just happened to be the Wrong Number ..LOL

How did you do on the last test you took?
I Flunked

Are you texting anyone at the minute?
NO

Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
uhh.. no...

Anything you are looking forward to?
My Life..

What are you currently looking forward to tomorrow?
Waking up!

Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?
Nope

Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the person you love?
Nope its life..

You kissed some one today, didn't you?
NOPE

Do you have any siblings?
yep

Would you got out in public looking like you do now?
lol NOPE

Do you hate it when people look over your shoulder?
Only when I'm Writing it's Uncomfortable & breaks concentration

Could you go for something to eat?
.. yep

Is there something you wish you could tell someone?
NOPE

Who'd you last talk to on the phone?
Caine

How's your hair looking?
Low

Where's the last place you went swimming?
Texas

Do you have any scars?
Life Scars ..LOL

How many windows are open on your computer?
3, Windows Media Player, Music Folder,Firefox

If you were kicked out of your current residence, whom would you call?
Ghostbusters

Are you a morning or a night person?
- Night

Can you recall the last time you liked someone a lot?
Yeh

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Even thorough the pain and heartache seems to follow me where ever I go..though I Try n Try to Hide my Feelings They Always Seem to show . They says Turn around You Fool, I know you Love her mooore & more .. TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYY!.. . LMAO!!.. jk

Are promises important to you?
I Don't care for "Promises", although do agree to the Principal of holding things Sacred when its Important to people i know..

Would you prefer a kiss on the cheek or neck?
uhh I'm not for all that Kissy junk..

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn't around now?
nope.

Could you go the rest of your life without a cigarette?
YEAH i dont smoke

Who did you last see in person?
My lil Brother

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
not really

Is there someone you just can't imagine your life without?
Family

Do you trust anyone completely?
depends on the Person

A random number texts you at 4AM and says "come outside." What do you do?
uhh..NOTHING ..LOL

No comments: