Friday, August 06, 2010

Upgraded to SkyDrive on Windows Live

 image

I’ve Heard of it before it was free, but I never used it because I rarely use hotmail. in fact my hotmail gets redirected to gmail and usually those are  Microsoft promotional letters anyway.

By the looks of it, this sit similar to google docs, which is another servicei don’t use. otherwise it’s equal to what box.net does with zoho.  you get 25 gigs of space too. good stuff.

image

Otherwise, at this point. I see that it’s mainly done to to enhance sharing through live.com profiles. good stuff though.

with that said. I actually have alot being shared through windows live, but it only goes to those I’m connected to. seems like every social media site connects to the next. It’s what I call The Internet on the Internet.

No comments: