Sunday, September 05, 2010

Funny How they all come back

I find it funny that some folks on facebook have deleted me from their friends list. not only that. some of them added me back. yeah I accepted because they’re people I know. but dang. I don’t understand it at all.

There’s one woman who deleted me for a second time. I don’t get it. I’ve know her since 2001. I even met her after Katrina, she seemed to be okay. but it’s like she turns to a totally different person. I believe she both added and deleted me 3 times. Otherwise there are folks who have deleted their profiles and started anew.  Other, they just seem to not want my postings in their feed.  If that’s the case all they need to do is press “Hide” .. otherwise i don’t get it.

There’s a Guy who likes to call me out, I believe he was.. mmhmm.. Yep he was.. I have nothing more to say about it other than the fact that. I think the dude is FAKE. due to his multiple false identities at bandhead.org

There are two other guys who are supposed to be “frat” .. one doesn’t have  me on his list. The other hasn’t  said much to me in 2 years off line. Yet, I realize that every time i make comments on the same threaded statuses as him. he deletes them. I don’t get it. but I think it’s weird.

…Suddently The season starts and Those who have deleted me, have added me back.. I just don’t get that at all.

No comments: