Saturday, December 04, 2010

Another Year.. HA!

I was gonna sit up here and talk some stuff since it is my birthday but nah. I’m just glad I’m here to see it.  I was up overnight blipping a lot of Stevie Wonder and other music as folks hit up my Facebook wall. after about a good 200 wall post face book stop sending me email messages. same for the blips. I have over 500 Birth day shout outs on there. I think that’s great. others did the same via Twitter. I think its cool. makes me feel good. especially depending on who’s done it.

I Did one of my Annuals, Listen to Jay-Z’s December 4th ..lol that song is “Official” ..LOL
There were other songs and time where I thought .”Why” . but yeah man.. my life! lol

I have things I need to accomplish in the next 3 months and I’ll try to get them none within that time frame. procrastination and sleep deprivation on my own behalf has kept me from doing what i' need to do… it’s Time..

That’s all I have to say about that…

At this point.. Day 26..LOL nah.. CHAPTER 26 BEGINS! ..lol

No comments: