Wednesday, December 01, 2010

For real though?

I’m here on facebook checking some messages when a girl asked me to click the like button under her pic. This female was part of the Alumni band we have here. and I never thought nothing of her. She held a conversation basically saying she liked me. I turned her down with one word “Nope”. Simply because I can’t do it. I can’t and wouldn’t go that route. I thought it was crazy because I didn’t expect it.  even if I Did expect it It wouldn’t happen because the girl is a Senior in High School.  I wouldn’t do that. didn’t think the convo would go like that that.  one crazy revelation.

it’s always a Juvenile. Why Me? LOL why not the grown ones?  man I got a Brother and nieces in high school, I don’t play them games… lol God , Send me a Grown one!

No comments: