Monday, January 10, 2011

It’s been 8 years since my pinched nerve was repaired

And it makes me feel good to know that I’ve been able to live with little pain since then. There are times where it hurts. but I hardly ever let it get to me.  when that occurs though I try to lay down without moving too much.  I’m just glad I wake up and can walk straight. because wobbling like a duck wasn’t cool.

Since that time I’ve gained over 60 pounds, I really need to lose 80 before the end of 2011. I really would like to make that happen. but everything is a distraction.  I have to stop holding things off. I have procrastinated too long. it’s habitual. I’ve tried walking last summer. that began and ended when I spotted someone’s home being broken into. but with this Ipod I think it’s going to be slightly easier to do.

I really don’t want to be as big as I am.  my goal is only to be about the same as I weighed in High school, which is 225. That’s all for me.

For me, I haven’t been the happiest between then and now. but I’ve been able to do things that I’ll never regret doing since then.. Other people may not agree, but I’m good. They don’t live my life. they don’t know what’s best for me. I do. I’m just looking to capitalize on the opportunity. the only problem. I’m not looking.. but as I said. It’s all going to change in 2011.

I just hope I don’t ruin my back while doing it.  but It’s going to happen for me.  This date actually marked the date I was discharged from Tulane Hospital.  I was denied SSI, that’s cool with me. 

Right now I have 3 goals, Get my Drivers License, learn to drive on the road and get a Job.
yeah you read that right… The most I’ve driven a car was up one block and parked. that’s about all. otherwise I can’t drive at all.  I’ll figure that out after I get my license though.

If I don’t do that, I’ll never learn.  and when I do. I’m going to be in Texas all the time.  because here. aint nothing for me.

The Book

No comments: