Saturday, February 05, 2011

Haven’t been doing much

Other than playing Zelda: Twilight Princess for the past 2 days. very nice game. I also did this with Raw vs Smackdown 09 game on the PS2.

At this point, I don’t think the new Embed codes for both Vimeo and Youtube were created for HTML5. they aren't compatible with anything “beneath” I guess…

while talking to my boy Tyrone online he told me he Denounced his fraternal Membership. I told him that I didn’t know that. but I already know the reason. Oddly enough. he told me after I mention that I was creating the video posted.   I think it’s a great thing that he denounced it. Why? because he wants to do right as it’s told in the Bible…

With that said..

Someone from Rod Parsley Ministries seems to call twice a week. in the past looking for donations, this time for simple prayer request. the last time they called, I answered and to be honest. I was expecting to quickly end that conversation because I was on my own phone.  When the guy asked for my mom, I told him she wasn’t home.  so he asked if I had any prayer requests..  so I went for it. I asked that we pray on behalf of all the good people in this world trying to live peacfully amongst all the worlds wickedness.. not in those exact words but that’s basically it…. Felt good afterwards…

My Cousin called me 4 times yesterday I didn’t answer why? because he always wants something on facebook. I can’t do that stuff.  Just because I deal with pictures and I do have a facebook doesn’t mean I’m gonna volunteer my time to do something for you while I’m online.

…I’ve talked to Sandra yesterday, Kandace as always, my CB Kendall,  & Ben, there are a few other people I haven’t talked to in a while. I may have to hit them all up.over the weekend.  .. The Super Bowl is Sunday and I don’t think I’ll be watching…..

Pizza Last night was good.. we also had pizza a few days ago… funny how on those mornings I’d say probably 3 times in an 8 day time period we’ve had pizza in this house. and one time it wasn’t delivery. It was Digiorno Laughing out loud… yeah I had to get that in..lol

I had King Cake last night too. Those things are good!.

I’m Done for now…

No comments: