Sunday, March 27, 2011

Facebook should start Banning folks IP’s

There’s a Girl named Angelle I know from high school creating multiple profiles on facebook and are not using them. I don’t know if she’s doing it to get her friends list up or whatever but it’s just dumb.  Why do you keep creating these random accounts?

The crazy part is, She adds the people, Tags herself in a whole bunch of pictures.  adds likes and other content like school &  work background. but all of this stuff is phony.  aside from that, the email addresses are created during the same day she creates the pages. I found this out with Yahoo Pulse.

I Know That I can Unfriend, Report or Block these accounts, but it doesn’t pay if she keeps adding me and other people. every week  just running up our friend count when I need all real friend space i can get.

But Facebook Needs to have to have a optional Write in form so that I can write out  the whole situation too them. because i don’t get it.  Folks have even asked me who one of the people were. I told them to block it because it’s phony. Look at it as being equal to spam.

Look at these images in comparison (I eventually reported and unfriended some of the accounts) Please Note These are All Phony Accounts so i have good right to show all this profile info

image

image

image

image

As you can see.. Similar info… Basic Profiles.. There are more, I cant find them. but I’ve been deleting  unfriending counterfeit pages. on target. This is way out of hand and makes no sense.

No comments: