Thursday, March 24, 2011

Looks Like Nola.com Banned the Ignorant Fool

just Logged on to Nola.com to check some news, then I searched the term “Projects" specifically to find what folks were saying about Public Housing as it relates to Crime. in the city.  That's when I ran across this comment by a User called “Hark”… looks like they banned The User. I remember Hark having a lot to say about Public housing and crime. His/Her comments would always be negative.  Such as the one I recently Read…   Folks like that always blame Public Housing for all of the cities problems.. I guess Nola.com members no longer could tolerate his postings because the account no longer exists.

Here was a Post relating to Rebuilding Mixed-Income Neighborhoods after Katrina 

image

That Comment had nothing to do with Anything relating to the Article. It’s just ignorant.

No comments: