Saturday, May 07, 2011

Without My Rifle, I Am Nothing.

No I don’t have a Gun, I’ve been Watching Jarhead which had little to do with the Gulf War, But the lives of Soldiers going through Training and becoming a Marine as the Gulf War takes place. If you haven’t seen it. It’s one of the greatest movies of the decade Maybe because it’s based on a real life situation. that’s why i feel that way..

I’ve been watching that movie for the past few days.. I’ve even quoted it on Twitter and Facebook a few times. Another reason I love that movie is because it reminds me of The being in the band, especially in high school.  just surrounding the discipline it takes to perform your duties and the things you have to go through to make your band work.

Many Narrative lines make perfect sense to me. And Jaime Fox’s Character was The Most Awesome In fact, The first Staff Sgt. at the beginning of the movie was IMO equal to that of WWE Legend Sgt. Slaughter. The Movie’s Also Great from a Motivational Standpoint. I wonder if it has a soundtrack. I may have to look that up.

No comments: